Brightening up your bathroom is easier than you think. There are plenty of affordable cosmetic changes you can make to bring summer into your home.
- Bright Pops of Color – Using bright colors – yellow, orange, lime green or pink – is an easy way to perk up the space. From paint to wallpaper, accessories to towels, you can add a dash of summer fun in no time at all. Bright red and deep navy are also hot colors this summer.
- Whiten Up – Adding more white to the color palette will give the bathroom a clean and bright look. Replace your winter colors with crisp bright white towels and accessories.
- Hit The Beach – A simple and affordable way to bring the beach to your bathroom – shells, coral, pebbles. Maybe a photo from your last beach vacation. A tropical looking shower curtain.
- Go For Silver Silver and glass are always bright and sparkly, with a touch of elegance. Glass mirrored containers reflect light and brighten the room. New shiny silver fixtures are an easy way to change up your decor.
- Au Natural – Bring the outside in. Pick a natural hue and accessorize with rocks, stones, fresh flowers or live plants for an organic look.
Re-Bath & More is a remodeling company that specializes in bathroom remodeling in Central Pennsylvania. Re-Bath & More is known for superior customer service, trustworthy installers, excellent quality materials, and great prices.