Nothing is more festive than pumpkins and multi-hued leaves at this time of year. We love decorating—inside and out—for Halloween & Thanksgiving. But more often than not, we skip our bathrooms when it comes to seasonal décor. So here are some ideas for giving your bathrooms some holiday flair!
Bathroom Decorating Tips for Autumn
- Place a silk floral arrangement in a vase or a bunch of twigs tied with ribbon or sisal in a corner of the sink. Or a grouping of small pumpkins on a tray on the back of toilet.
- A scented candle in a glass jar filled with nuts, dried corn or other seasonal items is simple yet festive. Or try a grouping of small votives on a tray surrounded with nuts, berries, etc.
- Add pops of seasonal color with rugs or hand towels in fall colors or designs.
- Don’t forget the vertical spaces… replace your usual wall art with simple leaf photos, or replace your shower curtain with something in a seasonal color.
- Holiday scented soaps – either decorative or liquid – make a fun fall embellishment, too.
Contact Re-Bath & More to Redesign Your Central PA Bathroom
It’s time to get creative with your bathroom design! Whether it’s your master bath or powder room that’s in need of a new look, these design ideas can help refresh your style at an affordable price, with minimal effort to you.
If you’re looking to make a significant remodeling change or would like help deciding what you can do to refresh your bathroom, contact us today!