Though the all-white bathroom isn’t necessarily going away, it will be joined by a variety of new (or new-ish) trends.
This Year’s Bathroom Trend Report
- Clean colors. Fewer bright & shiny tiles or surfaces. Instead matte & neutral colors like grey, beige or black & white.
- Interesting or unusual woods. Teak, walnut, hickory, bamboo… Try a unique wood to warm up those stark white bathrooms.
- Organic or natural materials. Clay or wood surfaces in seamless lines and simple arrangements. Nothing fussy or ornate.
- Continuity. Use the same materials/patterns on the floors & the walls for a harmonious look.
- Live plants. Bring life—and color—into an otherwise cold or sterile environment.
- Smart storage. Always an issue, storage gets smarter with cabinetry with lots of built-in organization, and medicine cabinets with built-in electrical outlets.
- Freestanding tubs. Not a new trend, but they have been enhanced with simple, sculptural designs—and no platforms.
- The industrial look. Black steel or burnished metals add that unmistakable modern feeling.
- Floating vanities. They give a sense of space even in small bathrooms, and can be installed at any height. Plus, they are easy to clean around.
- Mixing materials. Mix organic materials like wood with ultra modern or synthetic materials like shiny metals or fiberglass.
Call Re-Bath & More to Redesign Your Guest Bathroom in Central PA!
When you decide to remodel your bathroom, you don’t have to decide between a time-consuming hassle and a sloppy, quick installation. At Re-Bath & More, we offer an efficient remodeling process and only use high-quality products installed by factory trained and licensed installers. Our employees will finish the job efficiently and (most importantly) correctly the first time.
Book a complimentary consultation with the remodeling experts at Re-Bath & More! Contact us online or call us at 717-208-2482.