When redesigning and renovating bathrooms, Re-Bath & More installs only the highest-quality products to ensure long-lasting results and value. We use Moen® faucets because they share our dedication to high-quality, beautiful, and long-lasting products.
Different faucet designs, styles, finishes and features allow you to dress up and personalize your space. Explore the options and learn what to look for in your new bathroom faucet.
Faucets come in many types, including:
- 4-inch centerset. These faucets are made for basins with three holes and have handles that are 4 inches apart. They combine a spout and handles on a single base unit.
- 8-inch widespread. This type of faucet works with three-hole basins. It has three separate pieces – two handles and a spout.
- Tub/shower combos. Three pieces that include a faucet, a shower head and a handle.
- Wall-mounted. Used for above-the-counter and freestanding basins. Won’t work with basins that have predrilled holes. They require a separate wall-mounted valve and drain for installation.
You can also personalize your faucet via:
- Spout shape – either high arc or low arc
- Number of handles – one or two handles
Selecting a finish for your sink’s faucet may have the biggest impact on the final look of your bathroom remodel. Finishes help create a cohesive style and personality for your bathroom. Your Re-Bath and More design consultants will guide you on what faucet finish is best to complement your design. For example, oil rubbed finishes complement a Tuscan theme well, while brushed nickel faucets offer added elegance.
Moen® faucets come in a selection of finishes:
- Brushed nickel
- Oil-rubbed bronze
Moen® is the number one faucet brand in North America. and offers an extensive and diverse product line for residential and commercial bathrooms and kitchens. The company prides itself on over 75 years of manufacturing innovative, useful, and long-lasting faucets and accessories.