No time for a visit to the spa? Create your own oasis at home by turning your bathroom into a spa.
- Think minimalist. Choose cabinets with little adornment and a streamlined look.
- A nature-inspired color palette, such as light browns, grays or pale greens, can give your bathroom a calming feel. Pale blues & whites work, too.
- Counters full of stuff are not relaxing. Get rid of old or expired items. Organize what’s left. Hide it away if possible. If not, store in nice containers.
- If you love taking long hot baths, invest in a deep soaking-style tub. If you can’t retrofit a tub, go for a massage or rainfall showerhead. Unlike the bath, you’ll use it every day!
- Whether you’re meditating or getting pumped for the day ahead, musical accompaniment is a necessity. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker is your
- Install a dimmer on the lights. Super bright lighting is definitely not conducive to a relaxing soak in the tub.
- Nothing beats wrapping yourself in a warm towel after a shower. A towel warming drawer or bar is so luxurious, but so easy and affordable.
- Splurge on a fluffy robe and a fluffy rug, And don’t forget bath salts and candles, too.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process
It all starts with a free in-home consultation with one of our design consultants, who will listen to your needs and wishes and discuss all the factors that go into your remodeling project, including:
- Specific functions and lifestyle needs
In addition to having the planning part down cold, we also have access to products and options for a wide range of preferences and budgets. Our skilled design consultants can guide you through the many choices we offer in:
Once we start constructing your new bathroom, factory-trained Re-Bath installers will be there to answer your questions, and to professionally install all new parts and products. Your full-service redesign will be completed quickly, proficiently, and in a respectful manner. Our installers are on time, courteous, and get the job done right the first time.
Start Planning Your Bathroom Remodel Today!
So, what are you waiting for? The sooner you begin your bath remodeling project, the sooner you can enjoy a beautiful, functional, custom bathroom from Re-Bath & More!
Contact Re-Bath & More today to schedule your in-home consultation! Call 717-208-2482 or fill out our simple contact form to schedule.