Thinking of remodeling a bathroom in your Central PA home? Wondering which features would make the most of the space? Take a look at these five 2015 bathroom remodeling trends. Then call Re-Bath and more to set up a consultation with one of our talented design consultants! We can incorporate all of these fresh elements and more into your bathroom remodeling project.
- Freestanding bathtubs – More homeowners are opting for freestanding tubs when they have the space. This elegant style makes a bath a true getaway, signifying indulgence and tranquility. And there are several fresh takes on the market today, offering an array of looks that go beyond the traditional claw foot tub.
- Functional vanities – Vanities designed to suit today’s lifestyles are a top request for busy families. Double sinks, smart storage spaces, and streamlined features make vanity space more practical while maintaining their status as the showpiece of the bathroom. Speaking of showpieces, you can add extra sparkle and shine to your bath with quartz or natural stone vanity countertops, which you can see in our Lancaster showroom!
- Bigger showers – You’ve seen them on TV shows and blogs: glass-enclosed, walk-in showers with polished chrome showerheads and fixtures. There’s a reason these spacious showers are so coveted—with appealing tile designs and built-in storage features, they take a space that used to be hidden by a shower curtain and turn it into a striking, functional, and indulgent spot that you can enjoy every day.
- Geometric tiles – Instead of choosing tile that fades into the background for bathroom walls and flooring, more homeowners are opting for geometric styles that add depth and visual interest to the room. If you’re nervous about choosing bathroom tile, let our bathroom design consultants help! With our comprehensive design consultations, you can be confident that your product selections will translate perfectly from swatches to blueprint to the finished bathroom.
- Gray tones – Bright white and beige are being pushed aside for shades of gray in the bath. The look is easy to achieve whether your tastes are traditional or modern, due to gray’s alluring versatility. Tiles in hues of graphite, stone, and slate will definitely up the chic factor in any bathroom.
See more 2015 bath remodeling trends.
Ready to plan your brand-new bathroom? Call Re-Bath & More today at 717-208-2482 or contact us online.
Discover More Bathroom Design Ideas from Re-Bath & More
- See the best ways to clean your Re-Bath remodeled bathroom.
- Learn the differences between porcelain and ceramic tile.
- Visit our bathroom remodeling showroom! You can make an appointment to meet with a design consultant or just stop in to browse.
- Download our Bathroom Remodeling Guide and get answers to the most commonly asked questions about bath remodeling—and so much more!
- Find out why Re-Bath & More of Lancaster won a Best of Houzz 2015 award!
- Check out this bath remodeling before-and-after in Lititz, PA.
- Considering natural stone for your bathroom remodel? Re-Bath & More can do it!