Choosing the Right Mirrors for Your Bathroom Remodel in Central PA
Mirrors can help open up and brighten even the smallest bathroom. They can also impact the style, feel, and usability of your bathroom for your everyday grooming routine.
At Re-Bath & More, we carry Bertch mirrors, in addition to cabinets and medicine cabinets from the manufacturer, because of the company’s dedication to high-quality, beautiful, and long-lasting bathroom products.
Visit our showroom in Lancaster, PA, contact us online, or call us at 717-208-2482 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our remodeling experts to help select not only your mirrors but all products involved in your bathroom remodeling project!
What to Consider When Choosing a Bathroom Mirror
Don’t take your mirror for granted—it can easily enhance or diminish the overall feel of a finished, remodeled bathroom. When you select your mirror, you’ll want to consider:
- Size of the mirror – taking into account the size of the sink, width of the vanity, and the wall space available
- Height of the mirror – considering the height of those who normally use the bathroom
- Shape of the mirror – including circular, oval, rectangular, and hinged
- Frame or no frame – depending on the design and style of the rest of your bathroom, you may pick a complementary or statement frame
- Frame material – if you choose a frame, you can decide between wood, metal, glass, and more for the material depending on whether you’d like it to complement the overall design or stand out
A mirror can simply serve its purpose by providing a reflection in the bathroom, but it can also do so much more. Depending on the product you pick, bathroom mirrors can:
- Provide additional storage
- Give you a close-up look with extendable arms
- Open up the room
- Bring additional lighting in with the reflection
- Have a built-in television or steam-proof technology
You can also go with current trends for bathroom remodels and select a circular, unframed, or beveled mirror.
Start Planning Your Central PA Bathroom Remodeling Project Today
Choosing your mirror is just one step in a full remodel of your bathroom, but that process doesn’t have to be overwhelming. At Re-Bath & More, our design consultants have a vast knowledge of bathroom products and designs and can help you create the perfect plan for your dream Central PA bathroom.