High-Quality Products for Bathroom Remodeling
Your shower is more than just a place to get clean, it can help you wake up in the morning, be a warm, relaxing destination at the end of the day, or provide you a place to contemplate life while any residual tension or troubles get washed away. Natural stone showers elevate your experience even further, helping you connect with nature, with a beauty that is unsurpassed.
Re-Bath’s exclusive line of DuraBath™ Natural Stone (NS) products are a great addition to any bathroom design, with a number of impressive features to help enhance your space. Natural stone showers are just one of the many reasons thousands of customers across Central PA, have selected Re-Bath & More for their bathroom remodel. Schedule your free, in-home consultation today to learn more.
The Benefits of Natural Stone Showers
Nothing makes a statement quite like natural stone. In addition to the added resale value, and enviable glances you’ll receive from friends and family, there are several more benefits worth nothing:
- Skip the grout. Grout is messy to install, hard to keep clean, and breaks down over time. The groutless design of our natural stone showers eliminates those obstacles for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Easy to install. DuraBath™ NS is lightweight, making it easier, and faster to install than other natural stone products.
- Waterproof. Forget about leaks or damage with this safe, durable product that is ideal for use in the bathroom.
- Fade resistant. Over time UV exposure and cleaning products can lead to fading or discoloration, but our natural stone showers are made to last.
Natural Stone Shower Products from Re-Bath & More
It’s easy to obtain the look of marble, or travertine with this line of natural stone products, which currently has six color choices to compliment any style:
- Classic Carrara – Known worldwide for it’s timeless beauty, the mixture of white and blue-gray found in Carrara Marble is synonymous with luxury.
- French Mocha – This earthy stone has a unique grain, with lighter striations running throughout, for added interest and depth of color.
- Ivory Vein Cut – While light in color, this stone isn’t light in character, reminiscent of fine travertine.
- Light Emperador – This Spanish marble is darker in color than traditional marble, with light veining and crystals throughout.
- Silver Vein Cut – This bold, dramatic stone will become the focal point of any bathroom.
- Walnut Vein Cut – Deep earth tones with a wide range of highlights and lowlights, make this truly one of a kind.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process for Central PA Homes
At Re-Bath & More, we value your business, and your time. Our streamlined bathroom remodeling process is designed with the customer in mind, to provide you with a stress free experience from start to finish. Our four step process includes:
- Reaching out. Contact one of our representatives to make an appointment for your complimentary, in-home consultation. We’ll work around your schedule, with appointment times available in the evenings and on Saturdays.
- Meeting up. A member of our talented design team will come to your home, to discuss your design options and formulate a plan for your bathroom remodel.
- Getting to work. Our experienced, professional craftsmen will begin the installation, working in a respectful, timely manner, with high attention to detail.
- Reaping the rewards. All that’s left to do is sit back, and enjoy your new natural stone shower.
Get an Estimate for Your Central PA Bathroom Remodel
When remodeling your bathroom, you shouldn’t have to deal with a never-ending installation but you also want to avoid a quick, sloppy process. At Re-Bath & More, we provide efficient and professional installations of bathroom redesigns and only install high-quality products—including walk-in showers.
For a free initial consultation with one of our design experts, contact us today or call 717-208-2482.
If you’d like to see some of our natural stone showers, visit our beautiful showroom located near Isaac’s in Lancaster, PA at 245 Centerville Road, Suite 4.