High-Quality Products as Part of Your Complete Bathroom Remodel
If a bathroom redesign is in your future, you need to make sure you consider all of the little details that will make your space truly usable. Some of the ones that are easiest to forget are the shower caddy and soap dishes. In the shower, you need a place to put your supplies, and working these into the shower design itself will give your space a better overall look.
At Re-Bath & More, we offer full-service bathroom remodels, including help with choosing shower caddies and soap dishes, for homeowners in Central PA. Schedule an in-home consultation online, or call us at 717-208-2482 to learn more about this service.
Add Important Shower Storage Space to Your Bathroom Redesign
You wouldn’t create a new bathroom design without cabinetry to store your things, but many times homeowners forget to consider the soap dish and shower caddy to add storage directly in the shower. These critical components make your bathroom that much more usable and comfortable, while also adding aesthetic appeal to the space.
Popular Options for Shower Caddies and Soap Dishes
If you’re considering your options for shower caddies and soap dishes, start first by selecting the right shower caddy. Here are some popular choices:
- Adjustable Shower Caddies – These cadies have baskets that slide back and forth or up and down, making the space fit your needs as you customize it to the items you use in the shower daily
- Wall–Mounted Shower Caddies – These mount to the wall and are easily installed when building your new shower design. They provide a streamlined look that doesn’t rely on the showerhead for support.
- Corner Shower Caddies – These fit into the corner of your shower to make use of what would otherwise be “dead” space.
- Wire Mesh Shower Caddies – Shower caddies with wire mesh designs require minimal cleanup. Water simply flows through the mesh and down the drain, rather than pooling on the shelf.
- Shower Caddies with Towel Hangers – Many shower caddies n each of these designs come with hooks or bars to hang washcloths from, keeping them neat and tidy while giving a space for them to dry.
You can also make a number of selections when choosing a soap dish. Some of your options include:
- Decorative Chrome – A decorative chrome soap dishes makes a statement in your bathroom.
- Corner Fitting Soap Dishes – These soap dishes fit directly into the corner of your shower to make the most of every inch of space.
- Mounted Ceramic – Mounted ceramic soap dishes are one of the most common types. Affordable, practical, and attractive, they do the job well.
- Decorative Options – In addition to these traditional options, you can choose a decorative option that will blend well with the overall look and feel of your space, giving your bathroom that spa-inspired feeling.
Are you ready to tackle that bathroom redesign? We are ready to help. Contact Re-Bath & More to schedule an in-home bathroom remodeling consultation, and learn how even these small touches make a big difference in the look of your space.