High-Quality Products for Bathroom Remodeling in Central PA
As relaxing, and beneficial as a regular bathtub can be, therapy tubs offer even more benefits, for a complete mind and body experience unlike any other. Regardless of whether you have an existing physical ailment, are using a therapy tub for preventive purposes, or are simply looking for a means of relaxing and de-stressing at the end of the day, therapy tubs can help.
At Re-Bath & More, we understand the physical and mental demands placed on our customers, and offer a number of different therapy tubs for you to choose from. Our Central PA team of talented designers can help you select the one that fits your design plan, lifestyle, and budget, and with our free, no-obligation, in-home consultation, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Come visit our showroom for design ideas, or give us a call at 717-208-2482 for more information.
Health Benefits of Therapy Tubs
Therapy tubs differ from standard bathtubs, with a number of jets that propel water for a targeted, therapeutic massage designed to relax, massage, and revitalize.
- Alleviate stress. Elevated stress levels are an epidemic among North Americans, and can be attributed to a number of health issues, including high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. While therapy tubs can’t address the underlying cause of your stress, they can help relax your body and mind, lowering stress levels and combating the harsh effects.
- Enhanced flexibility. Many individuals experience an improved range of motion, and enhanced flexibility with regular use of a therapy tub, which helps to warm up and relax your muscles.
- Healthy, glowing skin. Warm water, in combination with the pressure of the jets, promote an increased level of oxygenation to the skin, helping to remove toxins, while stimulating the growth of collagen and elastin, for healthy, younger looking skin.
- Improved circulation. The stimulating, massaging action of jets can have a positive impact on circulation, as blood vessels react by dilating, and increasing the flow of oxygen and vital nutrients to major organs.
- Joint and pain relief. Those suffering from arthritis, joint pain, or pain from injury will appreciate the restorative benefits of therapy tubs. By aiming the jets directly at the affected area, the force of the water performs a type of deep tissue massage, helping to prevent spasms, deliver blood flow to the area, and decrease healing time.
- Restful sleeping. Whether or not you suffer from chronic or periodic insomnia, or just appreciate a good nights sleep, therapy tubs can help. Warm water elevates hormones that aid in relaxation, while the movement of the jets help to relax your muscles, helping sleep to come easier, last longer, and allow you to sleep deeper.
Therapy Tubs Installation in Central Pennsylvania
Therapy tubs have many optional features, allowing you to customize your selection to suit your needs, lifestyle and budget. Features include:
- Walk-in capabilities.
- Grab bars.
- Slip resistant bottom.
- Additional jets.
- Ozone sanitation.
- LED lighting.
Get Started With An Estimate From Re-Bath & More
Take the first step toward the enjoyment, and health benefits, of owning a therapy tub, with a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation from Re-Bath & More. One of our qualified team members will provide you with a number of options, so you can make the right choice for your home, family and budget. The addition of a therapy tub will not only improve your lifestyle, but add value to your home, that will last for years to come.
Contact us online today, give us a call at 717-208-2482, or visit our showroom to learn more.