When it comes to remodeling your bathroom, style is important—but so is functionality! At Re-Bath & More, we design beautiful, high-end bathrooms for our Central PA neighbors, but we know that comfort and practicality are also crucial components of the perfect bathroom remodel.
We offer a variety of products to make your bathroom as comfortable and practical as possible without sacrificing style, from walk-in bathtubs to low threshold showers and beyond. It’s true that these design options are particularly helpful for our clients with mobility issues or disabilities, as well as those looking to age-in-place—but in all honesty, these beautiful, comfortable bathroom designs options are beneficial for everyone else, too!
Walk-in bathtubs provide a safe alternative to a traditional tub, with a number of features designed to ensure the safety and well being of the user. A walk-in tub has no high rim to step over, nor is the user required to lower their body down to floor level. These two crucial barriers are overcome with an innovative design that allows you to simply open the door, step inside, and sit as you would in any chair while the walk-in tub fills quickly and efficiently.
It’s not just the door that makes a walk-in bathtub safer and more comfortable. Additional features include:
- Swinging door to reduce tripping and slipping
- Comfortable molded seat and foot rests
- Easily accessible faucets
- Multiple grab bars for safer bathing
- Slip-resistant tub flooring
- Advanced technology for filling and draining times – including Fast Flow two-inch drain with Fail Safe Chain
- Available jetted stream systems to soothe muscle aches and arthritic pain
- Material that won’t mold, mildew, or crack
To learn more about walk-in bathtubs or to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact the bathroom design experts at Re-Bath & More online or call us at 717-208-2482 today!
Low Threshold Showers
Whether there are children in your home whom you want to keep safe, or you are planning an aging-in-place bathroom remodel so you can live independently in your home for a longer period of time, low threshold showers can be a great option.
These shower pans are only two inches high, which makes stepping into the shower easier and safer. This curbless, lipless design looks modern and sleek! These shower models often come with slip-resistant and textured bottoms to increase safety and functionality, without ever sacrificing style.
To learn more about low threshold showers or to schedule your free in-home consultation, contact Re-Bath & More online or call us at 717-208-2482 today!
Additional Comfortable Bathroom Design Ideas
Whether you are (or someone in your home is) looking for aging-in-place bathroom solutions, you’re seeking redesign ideas that work for those with disabilities or mobility issues, or you simply want to make your home more comfortable in general, there are a few more practical ways to improve your space’s functionality, including:
- Shower benches to enjoy a warm, relaxing shower while sitting down.
- Non-slip tile to minimize the chances of slipping while in the bathroom.
- Recessive/integrated shelving in the shower to remove the need to bend down to reach shampoo and conditioner in a slippery space.
- Cabinet storage space within reach to minimize the need to crouch or bend down to reach soap, tissues, toilet paper, or other toiletries.
- Increased lighting to improve visibility.
For more bathroom remodeling ideas from the design experts at Re-Bath & More, check out our Bathroom Remodeling Guide! In this downloadable e-book, you’ll find the most commonly asked questions (and answers) about bathroom remodeling, benefits of a bathroom remodel, what you might not have considered about remodeling your bathroom, and more. Download it now.
Call Re-Bath & More to Redesign Your Central PA Bathroom
If you’re interested in learning more about our comfortable bathroom design options, or you’re ready to schedule your free in-home consultation with our design experts, let’s talk!